[vc_row section=”yes” bottom_svg=”triangle-outside” bg_svg=”stripes” color=”color22″ text_color=”color21″ bg_color=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][ish_headline align=”center” color=”color21″ bottom_margin=”none”]Love Story Shoot[/ish_headline][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row bg_color=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][ish_divider bottom_margin=”half”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row bg_color=””][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text color=”color7″]The Love Story shoot takes approximately 2-hours to film. An hour for the Interview portion and an hour for the “B-Roll”. The Interview portion can take place anywhere that is relatively quiet. (In a home or in a park, etc) There isn’t any preparation needed for this video. I will ask basic questions and you’ll answer the questions on camera. It’s not hard.
The “B-Roll” should be something that you like doing together. This “B-Roll” video footage will be put over the top of the Interview to make it more interesting. Here are some examples of potential B-Roll:
- If you like staying at home hanging out together: We can film you at one of your houses making some snacks and having fun playing games or watching TV.
- If you like playing sports: We can film you getting dressed and ready for biking, jogging or racquetball, etc. Then get footage of you actually doing the sport together.
- We can film each of you doing your own thing at school or at work and then we can show you coming home and getting cleaned up for a date with each other.
- It’s up to you how adventurous your video is. Every video I make ends up unique to the couple. If you are having trouble coming up with an idea of where to shoot your video, let me know your interests and I can help create a plan.
Here’s a couple things to remember for your shoot:
- Dress Nice. You are on video for your future generations to see. Spend a little extra time getting ready to look your best.
- I will ask standard questions about how you met, your first date, your engagement story, etc. If there is a unique story that doesn’t fit into a standard question, let me know. (For instance, if the Bride saved the Groom’s life once back in High School, let me know so I can ask related questions)
- If you have a photo or video from your engagement or another event that you will be talking about, bring it with you or get me a copy so I can include it in your video as you are talking about it.
We will work with you to find a time to film the Love Story that works with your schedule.[/vc_column_text][ish_divider][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][ish_embed]https://vimeo.com/453178565[/ish_embed][ish_embed]https://vimeo.com/450348109[/ish_embed][ish_embed]https://vimeo.com/447016423[/ish_embed][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row section=”yes” top_svg=”slope-left-shadow” bg_svg=”stripes” color=”color22″ bg_color=””][vc_column width=”1/2″][ish_quote author=”Kelly (San Diego Temple)” color=”color4″]WE ARE OBSESSED WITH THE VIDEO!!! It is everything and more than we could have ever hoped for! Thank you so much!!! You definitely have a talent for capturing our personalities and love for each other. Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!![/ish_quote][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][ish_quote author=”Maggie (Las Vegas Temple)” color=”color4″]Dacy is great to work with! He has excellent vision and is able to capture special moments on film! My husband and I are very pleased with our wedding video.[/ish_quote][/vc_column][/vc_row]