[vc_row section=”yes” bottom_svg=”triangle-outside” bg_svg=”stripes” color=”color22″ text_color=”color21″ bg_color=””][vc_column width=”1/2″][ish_headline align=”center” color=”color21″ bottom_margin=”none”]Slideshow Information[/ish_headline][vc_column_text]Slideshows are fun to show at your reception or open house. There are a couple ways to show them:
- Run the slideshow on a loop during the reception. This allows guests to view the show at their leisure.
- Show the slideshow once as part of your program for the evening. This way everybody watches the show together with music.
- If your package includes a same-day edit, your temple video and Love Story can be played along with the slideshow.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row bg_color=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][ish_divider bottom_margin=”half”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row bg_color=””][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text color=”color7″]Step 1 – Choose approximately 50 of your favorite photos. This can be 20 of the Bride growing up, 20 of the Groom growing up and 10 of them together or 15 of each of them separatly and 20 of them together, etc. How you split it up is up to you. If you have more than 50, that is fine, but it will cost $1 extra per photo.
Step 2 – Number the photos from 1 to 50 in the order you want them played. (Some people choose to play all the bride set to one song, then all the grooms set to another song, and then the couple together set to a 3rd song. Other choose to alternate 1 of the groom, 1 of the bride, etc.)
Step 3 – Decide how you are going to show the video. Do you want me to make it a looping video that you can keep playing on a TV or Projector during the reception? Or will you just play it once as part of the program of the reception? I have a projector available to rent if you do not have access to one.
Step 4 – Send them to me at least 2 weeks before the event. Here are some options for getting them to me:
- Send me the photos using a program like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive (Share with email@example.com)
- Email me the photos. No more than 25 MB per email. You can also use a file attachment program like sharefile, yousendit or dropsend (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Give me or Mail me a disc or thumb drive with the photos on them.
- Give me or Mail me the actual prints. I will scan the photos and return them to you.
Step 5 – Choose and send me the music you wish to have playing during the slideshow.[/vc_column_text][ish_divider][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][ish_image image=”1152″ size=”full” align=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row section=”yes” top_svg=”slope-left-shadow” bg_svg=”stripes” color=”color22″ bg_color=””][vc_column width=”1/2″][ish_quote author=”Megan & Jacob (San Diego Temple)” color=”color4″]We are all so pleased with your dedication in making our special day memorable. Thank you for working with us ~ We are extremely happy with your work.[/ish_quote][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][ish_quote author=”Sara (San Diego Temple)” color=”color4″]Beautiful job! I loved the video! I don’t know if it’s the pregnancy hormones, but I was definitely crying! Loved it![/ish_quote][/vc_column][/vc_row]